Skip to content
- Use a washcloth instead of your hands. Skin is less able to produce and retain lather from soap than other materials.
- Avoid storing your soap in a place that is constantly in contact with water, like in the direct stream of the shower
- Allowing the air to dry out its moisture will make a bar of soap harder (and therefore less likely to crumble), so that it lasts longer. The more time your soap spends completely dry, the longer it will last.
- Always keep your soap in an appropriate soap dish that allows for drainage.
- Take cooler showers. Hot water will make your bar soap dissolve more quickly and will require more effort to make lather.
- Lefarra soap can be use within 12 months after it opened